This policy governs how the cancellations and/or refunds are made for the events hosted on KonfHub:
- The refund on cancellation of tickets are subject to be determined by event organisers and vary from event to event.
- We would recommend users to read terms & conditions and the event specific cancellation and refund policy of the event before booking the tickets.
- If, at any time during the event it is cancelled, postponed, suspended or delayed for any reason, KonfHub will not make any refunds nor will they be liable for any loss caused by such cancellation, postponement, suspension or delay. It is the responsibility of the event organizer to update the registered participants and make the necessary refunds. We request you to directly contact the event organiser for the refunds.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant request / authorisation from the event organiser.
- We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event since the event organizers controls the event.
- In the unlikely situation of a ticket payment being made when the ticket is sold out at the same moment, the ticket purchase will fail and the ticket will be automatically cancelled and refunded to your original mode of payment.
- In case of a refund payment, our payment gateway takes 5-7 working days for the refund to be reflected in your original mode of payment.